Sign Up for One of Our Service Plans
Pristine Plumbing and Construction offers regularly scheduled plumbing service plans in the Nampa, ID area. The benefits of signing up for our service plans include:
- Two visits per year, starting at the commencement of the agreement.
- 10% OFF all repairs at time of maintenance visit and 5% OFF repairs completed outside of the visit.
- Priority scheduling.
For more information, call (208) 510-5657. You’ll always hear back from us the very same day.
Our Plumbing Service Plans Include:
- Dye test all toilets to check for costly water leaks. A leaky toilet can waste a lot of water and drive up your water bill.
- Check all indoor faucets and outdoor bibs for leaks, wear, corrosion and proper function.
- Inspect all exposed waterlines, emergency sink shut-off valves and supply lines for leaks, corrosion and wear. This can save a lot of cost in the event that you have an emergency and need to turn off the water.
- Inspect all under-sink exposed drains for leaks, wear and corrosion.
- Check your gas, electric or tankless water heater for proper operation, leaks, corrosion and wear.
- Inspect water heater drain valve
- Inspect main water shut-off valve for proper operation. It is critical to have a properly functioning emergency water main shut-off valve in the event of a water emergency.
- Check water pressure and water regulator for proper function. High water pressure can wear out plumbing pipes and fixtures more quickly. High water pressure can also cause leaks and plumbing emergencies.
- Physical inspection of all plumbing in crawl space.
- Clean faucet aerators. Aerators must be in serviceable condition and easily removed.
- Flush water heater.